Morning Session:08.25 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
Evening Session:01.10 p.m. to 03.30 p.m.
The school uniform is compulsory on all class days and at school functions. Pupils should come to school clean and tidy. Hair should be well trimmed and combed.
- The student’s behaviour should be courteous and virtuous at all times and in all places both inside and outside the school.
- At the first bell for either session of the classes, all must move towards the place of assembly and remain at the allotted place, in order and silence. A devout posture is expected from everyone during prayer.
- In the classroom, place is allotted to each pupil by the class teacher and no one may change it by himself. Likewise, no one may move from place to place or go out of the classroom, without proper permission.
- In the absence of the teacher, the class leader immediately takes charge of the class and reports the fact to the PRINCIPAL, with the help of the assistant leader.
- Pupils are not permitted to remain in the class room except during class hours. Exceptions need special permission.
- Every pupil must possess a school diary which must be brought to the school. If any one loses it, he should get a written authorization from the Principal to buy a duplicate diary paying a special fine for his carelessness.
- Collecting funds for any purpose without a written permission from the Principal is forbidden.
- Chewing gum is banned in the school premises.
- Dyeing of hair, wearing earrings, sporting a beard/French beard and any form of undesirable hair style are strictly banned.Any student deliberately violating the rule will be suspended.
No student is allowed to drive a car or a motor cycle inside the school campus.
- Pupils are not allowed to talk to parents/visitors or to leave the school premises during the school hours without the permission of the Principal.
- No presentation of gifts either by pupils or parents to teachers, nor any demonstration of any sort towards the teachers may be done without the expressed permission of the Principal.
- Dangerous or harmful games and amusements are strictly forbidden.
- Pupils are not allowed to use the school address to receive letters, money orders, telegrams etc. or other correspondence without special permission.
- Students should not bring any electronic gadgets like a cellular phone, camera, i-pod, memory stick, laser lights, CDs, and Magazines to the school.
- Students are not allowed to bring whitener and marker to the school.
- Speaking English is compulsory in the school campus. Defaulters will be penalized.
- Students should strictly adhere to the rules and instructions given in the Labs/Library and observe absolute silence and owe responsible towards the property.
- Any student involving in the following acts will be dismissed immediately from the school with appropriate T.C. indicating the reason for his removal on that very day.
They are :
- Copying and helping others to copy and other malpractices such as altering marks and forging signatures.
- Physical violence fighting with other students, causing serious injuries etc
- Smoking and other unhealthy practices that are punishable under Legal and Educational rules.
Stealing things inside and outside the school.
- Groupism, cheating and other associated activities. vi.Teasing others especially outside school.
- Use of vulgar language and indecent behaviour.
- Possession of materials of low moral values (books, tapes, CDs etc.)
- Joining other clubs, courses and institutions without the permission of the Principal.
- Absenting on important school functions without prior permission and refusing to participate in school programmes.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of homework, disobedience and disrespect towards members of the staff, maligning staff and others.
PROTECTION OF SCHOOL PROPERTY
It is forbidden to write or scribble on the walls, desks etc., throw paper or ink in the class room, or in any way damage the school property. Damage caused must be paid for at the discretion of the Principal.
DEFAULTERS, ACCIDENTS AND EXCURSIONS
Action will be taken against the students for not wearing the school uniform, for not bringing books to class, for not obtaining the signature of Parents on Remarks written by the teacher or on the Absence or Late Record in the diary, for reason of indiscipline or for coming late.The school cannot be held responsible for accidents, minor or major, to pupils during school hours or excursions, inspite of the
good and meticulous care taken.