STANDING OPERATING PROCEDURES GIVEN BY THE GOVERNMENT
TO BE FOLLOWED BY STUDENTS
- Public Exam Marksheets shall be issued to students in their school according to pre-assigned time slots to avoid queuing.
- Students in containment zones and undergoing quarantine due to travel shall be asked to come to school to collect the mark certificates after the quarantine period is over or the containment zone is declared normal.
- The students must come to collect mark certificates wearing a face mask.
- On the days of the distribution, social distancing norms shall be followed to avoid crowding.
- The students shall not be allowed to linger outside in the schools.
- Students shall only be allowed to enter the premises after washing their hands with soap/sanitizing.
- Touching any surfaces of furniture/fixtures/railings/lifts/handles and other surfaces should be avoided.
- Spitting should be strictly prohibited.
- Social distancing shall be maintained at all places.
- Students should be strictly instructed not to create any gathering inside the school premises.